21 Aug 2013

Country suit and trilby hat

Going for a walk in the late afternoon in the small village in the countryside where I live - just arrived back home from work - I prefer to change attire; the super 110 light grey business suit and exquisite shoes does not quite match the country side - especially on such a grey and windy afternoon with a high risk of rain.
The shirt, bow tie and socks I wore at work, too, but the suit I changed.
Today I matched the suit with my brown wool felt trilby hat. Lovely skirmish for wind and light rain - the hat and the suit.


A 1932 bespoke Denman & Goddard of Eton country suit. Wool felt Trilby from Jaxon Hats. Blue double cuffed shirt from Stenström's. Blue spotted woolen handkerchief from Reiss, London. Wine OTC cotton socks from Grunwald. Wine spotted cotton bow tie from Swagger and Swoon. Dark brown brogue shoes.

The suit and trilby reminds me of Bertram Wooster ending up travelling to Ditteredge Hall in this attire on account of the astute Jeeves' recommendations.


Jeeves & Wooster, ITV S01E01

More pictures of me in my suit:




No comments:

Post a Comment