29 Apr 2014

Dahlia versus Cornflower

My preferred transport facility for getting out & about in the village where I live is my wife's old black bicycle. 
In the lovely spring weather I could not resist to have my picture taken on bicycle in the park; ever since I first saw the picture (below) of HRH Prince Charles mounted I had that thought.
I admire immensely the satorial knowledge of Prince Charles and have a great respect for his work at the The Prince of Wales's Charitable Foundation.
This electronical tête-a-tête shows my charcoal 1963 Hammond & Boyle bespoke DB suit adorned with a Dahlia flower boutonnière versus his light grey bespoke (by Anderson & Sheppard?) DB suit garnished with a beautiful cornflower boutonnière.


Bicycling through the nearby park

HRH Prince Charles on bicycle. Cornflower boutonnière

Dotted navy silk bow tie, wool pocket square from Drakes London, Dahlia boutonnière  


No comments:

Post a Comment