11 Oct 2014

Afternoon Tea at Perch's Tea Room; Prince of Wales and spats

 My wife and I had our Afternoon tea at Perch's Tea Room in Aarhus today. A.C. Perch's is a Royal Purveyour of teas since 1835 which have established Tea Rooms in Copenhagen and Aarhus. They offer a wide range of quality teas and serve a traditional Afternoon tea of finger sandwiches, petit fours and scones with clotted cream and lemon curd.
We had a very pleasant afternoon in the lovely Tea Room.

I wore my vintage 1955 Prince of Wales glen check flannel suit, a white shirt with a detachable collar, black Cheaney & son brogues and grey vintage spats.
I love this time of year where the flannel suits are out of the wardrobe and I get to wear spats in the city.

Crémant served ... waiting for the tea and bread

My ever so lovely wife
Feeling content after the nourishing meal

Taking a stroll after returning to home 

My vintage grey spats have lovely MOP buttons
I like the clean look of spats hiding the laces and breaking the contour of the black shoes

2 comments: