26 Sep 2015

Mustard Knit Cardigan from Coxmoore of England

This time of year when the Autumn starts spreading it's wonderful warm hues and temperature is getting lower we can again dress in Tweed and waist coats; and knit cardigans for warmth and comfort.
I have been looking for a proper knit cardigan for a while; a cardigan of high quality and in a colour that suits the warm gold/orange/red colours that are woven into my Tweeds.
I finally I decided for this lovely mustard wool cardigan from Coxmoore of England; classic knitwear from Nottingham. I bought it from the brilliant Gentleman's outfitter: Tails and the Unexpected.

The quality is excellent; much effort has been put into the design, and the making of the seams. Buttons seems to be made of dark grey Mother of Pearl; even the button holes are quite well-made.
The cardigan adds beautiful colouring to different suits and odd jackets.

Today I wear the cardigan with my heavy Cheviot Tweed suit; Olive with window panes in burnt orange.

Light-blue Stenström's shirt; green medaillon print wool tie from Hackett's; dark oak brogues from Cheaney&Son.
The lenght and the fit of the cardigan is great

Adds beautiful colouring to the ensemble


Beautiful buttons


Well made yokes, hems and seams

Shooting socks and wool tie


No comments:

Post a Comment